Little Miss Myah

Little Miss Myah

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Opportunities.....


This is a picture from last year on Myah's first 4th of July. My little firecracker!

So it has been another rough week for me. Lets just say I am definitely looking forward to the 3 day weekend! Work has been busy this week and it seems like we have had things to do after work every night this week.

This week I was assigned additional responsibilities at work. It will bring great learning opportunities for me for which I am very thankful. But as a co-worker said, "the words more experience and great opportunities is code for more work". The additional workload I'm taking on will require several business trips in the next few months. This means time away from my sweet Myah and Willie which I'm not going to enjoy. However, I am grateful for the opportunity to travel, and I plan to make the best of it.

We are going to Weatherford for the weekend to spend time with family. I'm looking forward to lounging in the pool and just relaxing with those that I love. I only dread packing for the trip. I swear since Myah has come along I feel like I have to pack everything we own when we go out of town. It takes me at least an hour just to get all of her stuff gathered up. We usually wind up with three or four different bags for only a weekend visit. CRAZY!

Well....I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. I am grateful I get to live in this great country and enjoy the many freedoms that come with that. Thank you to those that serve or have served our country for we owe our freedom to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment