Little Miss Myah

Little Miss Myah

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Fabulous Weekend....

Well it was another fabulous weekend. Spent some quality time with Willie and Myah. We went to dinner on Friday, our normal routine. It was nice. Saturday, Myah and I went to lunch with Mom and Natalie. Myah and I then went to one of my favorite kids boutiques where I got Myah a few new hairbows. We then shared a Jamba Juice! It was wonderful spending the afternoon with her.

Today, we went to lunch with Mom and Dad and then to Lowes where Willie got a new grill. It's AWESOME!!! Cant wait to try it out tomorrow. Went to Kohls as well and found Myah some new Nike water shoes and me a new swimsuit top. I'm loving my swimsuit top especially since it was 50% off, it is flattering, cute, colorful, and comfortable. It is very rare that I find a swimsuit I am this excited about. My chunky butt HATES squeezing into swimsuits. But I was super pumped to put it on this evening for an evening swim.

Speaking of chunky butt, LOL, I have been on Weight Watchers for 4 weeks. I have lost 14 lbs. YIPPEE!! I'm super excited and feel great. I have a long way to go to meet my goal, but 14 lbs in a month is a good start. Now that I have gotten comfortable with my diet, time to get comfortable with exercise. I'm going to join the gym next week. I'm feeling so good about my new healthy lifestyle and cant wait to see what I can get accomplished in the next 4 weeks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting weight watchers this week. We can keep each other motivated! Next will be exercise for me.
    Love reading about your weekends :)

    ReplyDelete